Diet Journal Or Calorie Counter
Keep track of your eating habits with these guidebooks designed to work together to help you lose extra pounds or keep you at a healthy weight.
- The hardcover Diet Journal and Calorie Counter work together to help keep your health on track.
- It's been shown that those who keep a food diary lose twice as much weight as those who don't.
- Keep a food and fitness log for every day of the year in the 280-page Diet & Fitness Journal (7-1/2" x 4-3/4").
- It's adaptable for different programs with daily pages to record food and beverages consumed, exercise, vitamins and supplements, and weekly pages to keep track of progress and renew goals.
- Also includes personal training pointers, a nutrition chart for popular foods and an elastic band place holder.
- The user-friendly pocket Calorie Counter will sensitize you to how many calories are in the foods you eat.
- Its small, compact size (6" x 4-1/2") makes it easy to take with you.
- Includes alphabetical nutrition information for more than 8,000 foods and drinks, along with itemized menu listings for dozens of popular restaurants in its 328 pages.
- Both hardcover books have discreet, solid black covers.
More Items To Consider