Even if you've never touched a sewing machine, you can repair clothes and create crafts with "no sew" adhesives. They are simple to use for quick fixes when you're on the go. Repair a torn hem or take up long clothing with Heat 'n Bond® Hem tape. Just measure the hem, place the tape inside the crease and iron it for a long-lasting bond. You'll get 2 rolls: 10 yards of regular for light fabrics and 8 yards of super for denim and heavy fabrics. Peel 'n Stick Removable Ruler Tape is an adhesive-backed ruler used to measure fabrics, spacing for home decor, and any type of project that requires measuring. Simply remove it when done; no need for pencil marks or scratches. 10 Yards. Peel 'n Stick Fabric Fuse permanently adheres lightweight fabric and paper to other items without sewing or ironing. Ideal for small patches, appliqués and scrapbook embellishments. Package contains five 5" x 4-1/4" sheets. Heat 'n Bond Ultrahold is an iron-on adhesive that fuses heavy fabric for repairs and home decorating. 36" x 17".
- Safe and easy alternatives to sewing!
- Fix and repair almost any fabric item.
- Kit includes:
- Heat 'n Bond Hem regular, 10 yards
- Heat 'n Bond Hem super, 8 yards
- Peel 'n Stick Removable Ruler Tape, 10 Yards
- Peel 'n Stick Fabric Fuse, five 5" x 4-1/4" sheets
- Heat 'n Bond Ultrahold, 36" x 17"