Hotter than jalapeños, habaneros or anything else you've tried, our Ghost Chili Pepper In A Can takes your spicy obsession to the next level! The Ghost Chili Pepper (a.k.a Bhut Jolokia) is 400 times hotter than the jalapeño and nearly 4 times hotter than the blazing burn of the habanero. In fact, Guinness World Records ranks it as the hottest pepper around. Now you can grow this torch yourself for use in daring recipes and sauces (but go easy...trust us) or as a natural guardian in your garden, where it will repel insects and animals. The pepper seed and nutrient-rich soil come ready to grow in the recyclable can (3-3/4" x 2-1/2" dia.). You can grow the peppers indoors, any time of year and you'll see sprouts in days and full plants in 3 to 4 weeks. Keep away from children and pets.
- Are you up to the challenge of the most fiery pepper on the planet?
- Hotter than jalapeños, habaneros or anything else you've tried!
- You can grow it at home in the self-contained, recyclable can
- Plant it in your garden to keep pests away
- Bhut Jolokia seed and growing soil
- Recyclable metal can, 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" dia.
- Full plants in 3 to 4 weeks