1:64 Scale Shelby Collector Set
Authentic Shelby-manufactured 1:64 Scale Shelby Collector Set comes packaged ready for display in a museum diorama.
- Each of the cars has a special story and is very well recognized in the car enthusiast and collector market.
- The set includes:
- 1962 Shelby Cobra CSX2000, often called "the mother of all Cobras", was the first car put together by Shelby after his career as a race car driver and is valued as the most expensive car worldwide
- 2008 GT 500 Super Snake, a 750 horsepower Shelby Mustang made in limited numbers and well recognized for gracing the covers of Motor Trend, Road and Track, and Car and Driver.
- The 1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe was virtually unbeatable. Based on the FIA 289 Cobra design, the Daytona Coupe dominated racetracks all over the world en route to the 1965 FIA World Manufacturer's Championship
- Designed after the three cars sold for over $14 million at auction, these 1:64 scale authentic replicas feature opening doors and hoods, and detailed engines, interiors and chassis.
- The GT model is 3-1/2" long and the Cobras are 2-1/2" long; Shelby museum replica packaging measures 9-1/2" x 4" sq.
- For ages 8 and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
More Items To Consider