101 Saturday Morning Projects Book
Keep your home in tip-top shape with the 101 Saturday Morning Projects Book.
- This book is a step-by-step guide to do-it-yourself home improvement and repairs.
- It covers everything from storage solutions to plumbing fixes.
- No project takes more than 4 hours, and some will be crossed off your to-do list in 15 minutes or less.
- You'll even save money with energy-saving ideas and repair and maintenance fixes.
- Learn how to:
- Add more storage solutions in every room of your house
- Fix drippy faucets and stop running toilets
- Organize your bathroom, kitchen or garage...before lunch!
- Repair damaged screens
- Smooth rough walls, straighten sticky doors and firm up bouncy floors
- And more
- Detailed instructions and photographs are easy to follow.
- Softcover book (10-1/2" x 8") has 144 pages.
More Items To Consider